31 de outubro de 2012

Cai na web trechos de todas as musica do álbum "Lotus"


Confira abaixo uma compilação de trechos de cada musica do álbum lotus

 

ARMY OF ME
"I've beens handing where you left me praying that you come and get me but now i found my second wind now i found my second skin well i know what you were thinking" 

RED HOT KINDA LOVE
"let's slide in the day when we can do this all again i'll be there just tell me where oh I had a crush feelin like I'm 15 again I won't lie boy i'm on fiiire so can you cool" 


MAKE THE WORLD MOVE
(Come along and sing a song, Come along and sing a song, Come along and sing)

(Move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move, move)

If one smile can raise a brown, Imagine what two can do (turn it up!)



LET THE BE LOVE
Mmm, Ooh yeah… Ooh… hey (let’s go)
I wanna tell you my secret (yeah)
Well it’s just the sound of my breathing (yeah)
I wanna know you heart’s beating

SING FOR ME
Sometimes when I’m sitting on my bed
Feeling so so lonely, wishing someone hold me
All I have is three little notes playing in my head

BLANK PAGE
 "I know this hurt. I know this pain. but people changes, lord knows, Ive been no saint"

AROUND THE WOLRD
Tonight I wanna get so wild, exotic (yeah)
Baby let’s explore
Imagine all the things we could do in one night (yeah)
Everything and more
So tell me, tell me
Where you really wanna go and
Give me, give me
What I’m asking for

CIRCLES
""spin on round in circles on my middle, middle finger, won't you spin on round in circles on my middle, middle finger, won't you round, round, sit on my middle finger, fuck you, round, round, sit on my middle finger.."

BEST OF ME
Think I’m still tough as new, Never feel, never fail
But you’re wrong, so damn wrong, Feel the pain of your hate
I still bleed my heartaches, As you take, imitate


JUST A FOOL
Uh, yeah
Another shot of whisky please, bartender
Keep them coming until I don’t remember at all
How bad it hurts when you’re gone, no no


LIGHT UP THE SKY
We are the stars up in the sky
We light the darkness, you and I
We are the flicker in the night
Never shined so bright
We are that strong, you knew we're for
We fall for love and risk it all
Never back down against the walls


EMPTY WORDS
Uhmm uh, oh yeah
The funny thing about hurt people is they tend to hurt people

The funny thing about lies is they are only lies
The funny thing about…


SHUT UP
You got some nerve now baby, don’t you?
I never cared about half of the shit that comes out of your mouth

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário